Echo Four Two Big Band is a full sized big band (18-piece band line up) with excellent feature vocalists.
We remain as Yorkshire’s longest continuous running and most versatile big band.
The band is based and rehearses most week on Tuesdays in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Our players live across the North of England, and Echo 42 is happy to travel to any event or function.
We promise to give you in the very best live musical entertainment.
Our musicial specialities are:
- Swing era music and big band concerts
- Dance events & festivals (including strict tempo dance)
- 1940s music and themed events – wartime weekend events, hangar dances etc
- Vintage flapper parties – Need a Downton Abbey theme? We’re the perfect band!
- Rat-Pack swing & jazz nightclub cabaret party nights
- Weddings and Private Functions – Make your event go with a swing!
We can even provide a “small band” within a band, for pre-event drink receptions, and can also provide a full disco package for an after event party, if required. So we can offer the perfect bespoke entertainment package for your event.
Echo Four Two band have provided musicians for film and television work and are available for private functions.
To make your booking enquiry
Please Email the band
Or just call us:
If you can provide some outline details about your event too that would help us!
for example: Is it a Dance, Conference or themed event.
Paul, our band manager (he’s also one of the trombone section)
will be delighted to discuss options.
If you are coming to hear us play and would like to make a special request for a favourite song or special piece of music,
why not email us a few days before with the name of the piece and why it is special to you, and we’ll do our very best to fit it into our programme.